Book Premium Bed Bug Control With A Certified Team In Epping
If you are facing bed bug issues at home, or you want to keep them away from your house permanently, hire us. These notorious pests are well known for creating distress and discomfort in your home and during sleep hours. Therefore, we are here to help you with our effective bed bugs control Epping services.
Bed bug detection is not easy because of its small size, thus professional help is important. Our team has more than 15 years of experience in bed bug pest control. Therefore contact us at 03 4050 7720 and our local team of bug exterminators will reach your place in some time. Also, we serve both commercial and residential places in Epping.
How To Recognize A Bed Bug Infestation?
Our services are designed to find and deal with bed bugs and give you effective results. But you should know whether your house has bed bugs or not. Here are some signs that give you a hint about their infestation:
- If you see blood stains on bed sheets, walls, or anywhere in your home, that indicates bed bug infestation.
- One of the signs could be having too many bite marks and skin infections.
- Bed bug bites are easily distinguishable. As these are painful and cause a lot of itchiness.
- Another common sign is the shedding of eggshells and eggs around your bed
- If you smell something like coriander, this smell is extracted from bed bug glands this indicates their infestation.
Inspection Areas for Bed Bugs
The main step that helps in bed bug removal is inspection. The inspection is crucial as it helps to find the level of infestation, and various entry and exit points. Thus getting a proper inspection by a bed bug inspection company is very important. The various area in your residential or commercial property that needs inspection are:
- Corners of the windows
- Corners of your bed
- Storage Room
How Do We Handle A Bed Bug Infestation?
The steps that our bed bugs control Epping team uses are:
This is a very important step. During this, our team will inspect for bed bugs at your home or in a commercial building. Afterwards, we will make a detailed report and will discuss the extermination method with you.
- Eradication Treatment
In this step, our exterminators will use any extermination method which is suitable for the situation of bed bugs on your premises. The various bed bug treatments are:
- Our team will wash all the bedsheets, drapes, and carpets that have an infestation. Then using heat treatment we will dry all your belongings.
- Then our team will vacuum clean all your furniture, mattress, etc for the eradication of all the bugs and their eggs.
- We will seal all the possible holes that help with the infestation.
- And we will spray the insecticide on your whole property to make it bug-free.
- Follow-Up Action
In this, our team will conduct a final inspection to make sure that every corner is covered during the treatment. Also, our team will pay a visit in the future if you book us for a regular inspection of your premises.
- Preventive Tips
The various tips to keep in mind to avoid bed bug infestation is to clean your mattresses, bedsheets, drapes and curtain regularly. Keep checking for dark and unused areas of your property frequently. Also, you can contact us for professional help for bed bug removal in Epping.
Why Is End-of-Lease Bed Bug Control Important?
Before leaving the house, the tenant should do the end-of-lease pest control. As the tenant has to pay bond money to the landlord before renting the property. Which they get back only when they leave the house with proper sanitization and are ready to use any other tenant afterwards.
As these obnoxious creatures leave bloodstains and can cause a nuisance to the future property occupant, it is important to get bed bug treatment at home. Thus, this also helps in getting your bond money back. Further, you can always count on us for an affordable end of lease bed bug control in Epping.
You should look for places that are dark and are not visited very often. Also, the corners of your windows and furniture are their hiding places.
Yes, bed bugs are quite difficult to work with as they are small in size and hide in the corners. Therefore getting professional help is helpful.
No, the infestation is not harmful at all, but their bites are painful and can cause skin reactions and sleep deprivation.